Tuesday, December 9, 2008

And Repeat

My dinner was completely different the exact same as lunch. Well not the exact same - I didn't have any pineapple

What? Don't judge.

It was even more awesomely delicious the second time around! I made Billy a wrap that contained: fake chicken, organic Cheddar, a little Alfredo sauce, and a whole lot of love. On the side we had some Vegetable Bisque soup. Ick :P There was some flavor it in that I didn't like. So I dumped it in the sink and had a "frozen yogurt." Meaning vanilla yogurt tuck in the freezer.

I am currently waiting for my sugar cookie tea to finish it's thing so I can have myself a little tea party.

Tomorrow I find out if I can have surgery this year (meaning no cost to me because I have met my out of pocket max) or if I have to wait and see if it heals by itself/surgery next year (this will cost me several thousand out of pocket).  I am bringing my mom with me because she is a nurse at the most prestigious hospital in the state.  Ideally my thumb will heal without surgery.  I am going to be cautious about making medical decisions based on money.  I am just stressing that in a couple months they are going to say I need surgery because without it the muscle that controls thumb movement is close to atrophying.   On the flip side, I don't want to have unnecessary surgery if it is not necessary.  I guess I'll just have to wait and see.  After my appointment my mom and I are going to lunch :)

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter