Sunday, December 14, 2008

Brrr

It is FREEZING outside!  According to weather.com it is 50 degrees.  BRRRRR!!!

Aw when Billy woke up this morning the first thing he said was, "And the Lord said let there be love.  And then He made Marissa and Billy" Aw :)

Billy woke up and we ran to the gym.  At the gym I:
- 40 minutes of walking reading Twilight
- Foam Roller
- Walked home

My IT bands were super tight today.  I think it was probably from all my cardio yesterday.

For lunch I had a veggie burger, broccoli, and some leftover pasta.

I've been cleaning and doing laundry on and off all day.  I am just lacking the motivation.

Shortly after I ran smack into the tired wall.  So I took a nap.  When I woke up I was starving!  I always wake up from naps hungry.  So I had a tofu egg roll, grapes, and a gingerbread cookie.  

Click here to read an article on the high price of cheap foods.  One of the many benefits of being a vegetarian is I don't go to fast food places.

Dinner was a cheese sandwich, left over pasta, and broccoli.


No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter