Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pa, can I ride Bunny into town instead of riding in the wagon?


This morning Billy and I got up (again) before the sun had even come up to go the gym. Every time my alarm goes of I think Pa (from Little House on the Prairie) probably woke up when the sun came up...not before. However, if I don't go before work I'll never go - especially working 12 hour days. :( It's crazy and I am really hoping I don't have to stay that long today.

At the gym I did 12 minutes running, 3 minutes walking, 5 minutes on the rolling stairmaster, and 13 minutes on the elliptical. After that I I did lower body exercises and some stretching.


...Great now I want to watch every single episode of Little House on the Prairie...

2 comments:

Billy said...

I will not be watching ANY episodes of little house on the prairie. Sorry

Marissa said...

:( They have some seasons at Target for $24.99

 

Free Blog Counter