Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pop Crunk

We just got home from the Christmas party at my dad's work.  There were a TON of people there!  Wow!  They had Mexican food out but nothing without meat so my dad had the cook make me a bean and rice burrito with green chile sauce on top :) I brought him a cherry pie Larabar and he loved it!!

I stumbled across this site today.  I will have to add it to my TMZ/Perez Hilton fluff reading list.

Billy wanted a healthy dinner (I am still full from my burrito) so I made him:
- Ramekin of salt free black beans with a little bit of soy pepper jack cheese and hot sauce
- Toasted Fiber English muffin with chunky vegetable Fresh and Easy marinara sauce, fake peperoni, a tad of organic cheddar, and pineapple (and love, obviously)
He ran 7+ miles today!  Wowza! 

I just remembered I have a meeting st 5:30 tomorrow night so it'll be another long day :( ugh....


No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter