Friday, December 5, 2008

Put your pretend cap on!

Billy sent me a text message yesterday while I was at work saying we should cook my parents dinner. Well my dad is on a 2 day trip (Me: Dad why are you going there? Dad: Hiking) so I made dinner for my mom and Billy. After work I went to Trader Joe's to pick up some stuff. On the way to Trader Joe's I thought to myself, "did I just miss my turn?" Then I realized I said it out loud. First step of me going crazy is complete! Next step 20 cats.

My future?
(Actually Billy and I will never own a cat because I am allergic to them.)

OK! I need to focus (sometimes I feel like a Labrador retriever)




What I got:
12 Grain Loaf of Bread
3 Bell Peppers
TJ's veggie rice
Spinach/Cranberry/Blue Cheese/Walnut Salad

Now went I went to take a picture of my lovely culinary creation my camera screen said: CARD LOCKED. I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. However, I am sure you have a wonderful imagination so please visualize with me:

The salad in a bowl with Strawberry and Balsamic Dressings on the side
Baked Bell Peppers cut in half and stuffed with rice (and I added Morningstar Farms fake ground beef) and topped with a little bit of feta cheese
Baked crispy tofu
Warm chewy bread
Nice glass of red wine

Billy and I went to the gym this morning. I did the elliptical for 35 minutes (reading two People Magazines makes time go by fast!) and then cooled down by walking at speed 3.0 and incline of 4.0 on the treadmill for 5 minutes. Next I did some stretches. I tried this stretch for my IT bands for the first time (they tried to show me in PT but too many people were looking at me and I could not do it). I have no idea how to add a video so please click here to see the video.

Oh look something shiny....

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter