Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sucked into the Twilight Vortex

This morning when I woke up Billy and I went to the gym.  I did 20 minutes on the bike while I read the paper and 20 minutes on the elliptical.  Then I did the foam roller.  I seriously recommend anyone and everyone to use it!  My IT Bands are always tight and this thing works wonders!

After the gym we went to my parent's house.  When we got there I had a spinach salad with roma tomatoes, carrots and fat free Italian Dressing.  In the middle of my salad was a Morningstar Farms Ginger Teryaki Veggie Cake.  So delicious!  Then I took a sugar free chocolate pudding and put a dollop of fat free cool whip and a couple mini chocolate chips on top.  It was way too sweet so I stuck it in the fridge for my dad to have.

Putting up lights didn't happen because my dad was too sore from hiking.  I needed to pick up some shampoo and conditioner so I went to Target.  I also got pickles and the first Twilight book.  I need to figure out what all the hype is about!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter