Tuesday, December 9, 2008

True Love


Dear Oatmeal,

I love you so much. I love your no cholesterol, protein, fiber, 0 trans fat, and all of your other vitamins and minerals. I especially adore you with cinnamon. Plus you're hot!

Always and Forever,
Marissa

(Yes I really did take a picture of my breakfast, add a heart, and M+O)
----------
Today's workout:
- 10 minutes Stairmaster
- 15 minutes bike
- 10 minutes elliptical
- 10 minutes walking
- Foam roller and stretching for 15 minutes

The best part of my work out: READING TWILIGHT :) Time goes by so fast when I am reading it. If I didn't have to go to work today I would probably still be at the gym reading it. The best part is I am only on the first book so I know there are many happy days ahead!
------
Lunch (I cut the wrap in half because I like small plates):


- Sun Dried Tomato Wrap (100 calories, 9 grams of protein, 12 grams of fiber and a whole lot of deliciousness!)
- Veggie Burger
- Pineapple
- Broccoli Slaw
- Pickles
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Newman's Own Low Fat Sesame Seed Ginger
- Love

Wow wow wow. So yummy!

Snack:

Delicious and 14 grams of protein!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter